Implement a pointer-based queue class.
Your queue class should include the following member functions:
- default constructor: creates an empty queue
- push: adds a new item at the tail end of the queue
- front: returns the item at the head of the queue
- pop: removes the item at the head of the queue
- empty: returns true if the queue is empty and false otherwise
- size: returns the number of items in the queue as an unsigned integer
I've done some of the work for you in Lab09.cpp.
Add your name as co-author and send
me your completed implementation as an
attachment to an email message.